- Put some water in the kettle and boil it.
- Warm the pot by putting a little hot water into and swilling it around.
- So then, put some tea into the teapot ( about 2-3 teaspoons ), pour the boiling water over the tea.
- Let the tea stand for a few minutes to brew properly, the pour a little milk into a cup.
- Pour the tea into the cup and it's ready to drink.
If you like, you can add some sugar to the tea, maybe 2/3 teaspoons.
You can find it strange to make a cup of tea with milk like that. But you know, the weather in England is really cold, so enjoy a tea with milk seem to be normal. This sweet liquid would sink in the throat and make English people feel warmer and stronger. That's also a tradition of the English.
[. Nha Trang .]